Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New RC Hot Rod Project

I've been into RCs for quite a while, 15 years or more, and as the industry has evolved and changed so have my taste in what I drive and build. I have now found a great interest in building RC cars, especially Hot Rods. I am currently building a 1/12 scale 50's Diner, here is how it sits now:















And if you look over to the right side bar you can see the first RC Hot Rod I just finished a couple of months ago, here's another shot of it:
It's actually around 1/11 scale, but it still looks good sitting in front of the diner!

Here is my next project, this the Hot Rod owned by Brian Setzer, of the Brian Setzer Orchestra and The Stray Cats.

I will be scratch building this one as I did the other one from Styrene sheets layered, glued, sanded, and shaped.

This is one I really can't wait to get going on. I am currently in the designing and gathering reference material for it and should be starting really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment